Hinthada University Research Journal Vol. 6, No.1, 2015
Table of Contents
Sr. No. Title
1. Study on Humidity Sensitive Electrical Properties of Nickel Substituted Cobalt Zinc Ferrite for Humidity Sensor Application, Nway Nway Khaing et al.
Aye Min and Aye Yu Yu Naing
3. A Study on Nutrient and Elemental Analysis of Fish Samples from Fishery Pond (Shar-Khae-Gyi-In), Kyonpyaw Township, Ayeyarwady Region, Wint Thu Thu Han and Tun Tun Naing
4. Removal of Pb(II) Ions in the Aqueous Solution by Using Activated Carbon Derived from Rice Husk, Aye Thinzar Naing and Thinzar Nu
6. Seasonal Abundance of Fish Species in Ga-Tan-Lay Creek, Laputta Township, Min Zaw Latt and Khin Lay Nwe
7. A Study on Morphological Characters of Wild Mushrooms in the Vicinity of Hinthada University Campus, Moe Moe Khaing
8. A Study on the Morphology and Socio-economy of Clinogyne dichomata, Sabai and Kyu Kyu
Southern Shan State, Ye` Yint Aung and Chit Sein
10. Petrography of the Metamorphic Rocks in the Taungnyo Area, Sagaing Township, Sagaing Region, Eisan Mon
Opportunities, Yin Yin Lwin
Aye Aye Mu
15. The Guidance of Pariyatti Sāsanā on Social Dealings, Economy, Education and Health, Thin Thin Aye
Since it has been founded as a university, it provides twelve academic subjects in Arts and Science. Starting from 2020-2021 Academic Year. Hinthada University offers the undergraduate course for Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Economics.